Our mobility to our partner in France
11. May to 16. May 2015
Here are the pictures from our third mobility to Reims L'Ardenne, France
During our meeting in Reims region, France we learned a lot about the wars within modern Europe, especially the Franco-Prussian war and the both World Wars. We had a broad program with visits to the battlefields, trenches and museums. The week in Reims region showed also the different ways how to deal with the sad part of latest European history.
This was the program for the meeting in Reims L'Ardenne, France:
- Informal meeting of all participants
- Visit 'Le Musee de la reddition'
- Visit 'Cave de champagne Mumm'
- Reception in the City Hall
- Guided tour: Cathedral and Palais du Tau
- Visit 'Fort de la Pompelle'
- Reception in the council of Region Champagne-Ardennes
- Visit 'Butte de Vauquois'
- Visit 'Camp de repos allemand de la Valée Moreau'
- Visit 'Tranchées de la Main de Massiges'
- Visit of American Cemetery
- Visir 'Les points de vue de Noyers Pont Maugis'
- Visit Castle in Sedan
- Visit Bazeilles 'Musee Les dernnieres cartouches'
- Visit Charleville-Mezieres 'Musee Le Grand Marionnettiste'
- Social Dinner
- Visit 'Chemin des Dames'
- Visit Paris
- (optional) 'Les Invalides'
- (optional) Exposition De Gaulle - Churchill
- (optional) Tour Eiffel
- (optional) Montmartre
- Bustour 'Paris by night'
- Workshop: Collecting information, planing of website and handbook, evaluation